1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I kill my sims from emotions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAllu, Sep 10, 2014.

1. TheAllu

TheAllu

I've tried so hard to kill my sim for being playful but it never happens :( I even got +13 playful! So I was wondering if some of you would have some tips for me :)

2. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

Not all emotions cause deaths. There is usually tiers for each emotion, not all though. People were always so scared of their sims dying by laughing, but it's extremely hard to do without focus.

The only emotions that can cause death off my top of head is Hysterical (or very playful, I think it's exceptionally hard), Mortified (Embarrassed), and Enraged (Angry).

- Don't use interactions that'll ease the emotion like cold-shower for anger or hide from everyone from embarrassed. Angry interactions on other sims also helps bring down the anger.
    - Use other sims to start an aggravating conversation or embarrassing one. Have them insult, embarrass, etc the sim and make sure there isn't anything for them to run to soothe the emotions.
    - Having another sim tell jokes helps if you want to kill them via hysteria, I'm not sure if the comedy skill might come into play, but it might.
    - Make sure other emotions aren't interfering.

TheAllu and uhleeshuh like this.
  3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Oooh I wanna check this out- could you imagine killing a room full of people with some stand up on the microphone??!! LOL
    Maybe you unlock a "Killer joke" or something once you max out the comedy skill! I am going to work on this.

4. TheAllu

TheAllu

Thanks a lot!