1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you like this SP?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Luxury Party' started by Mitchi32, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I haven't purchased this Stuff Pack yet... actually I just purchased Perfect Patio yesterday to go with Spa Day, but I'm hesitant about this one.

I feel like the only item I actually really want in the pack is the fountain but I don't know.

Just wondering what your thoughts are! Thanks!

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I -personally- gave it a 3/5. But I haven't used anything from it yet even, except maybe a necklace and one dress. It's not my cup of tea. I would not have bought it except I have an uncontrollable need to collect all Sims 4 stuff. XD

missmf2 likes this.
  3. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

Yeah the only way i'm buying that is for a huge discount someday. The fountain and buffet table look kinda cool but not $10 worth and there are only a couple cute outfits and i actually hate the rest. The clothing looks so bad to me it's the first and only thing i've seen for Sims 4 that i just do not like. It's too sparkly and tacky for me. I'm not surprised you don't use it your game haha. I know i wouldn't.

4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I'm the same... I'm not a big fan of the supernatural EPs... I enjoy them but the novelty wears off quickly for me, but yet I purchase them every single time because I need my collection complete!

I always bought the physical copies of everything so I liked to have them lined on my bookcase. But this is the first time I'm purchased through Origin so I'm a little more picky... lol.

5. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

I just purchase as everyone else is saying "for the collector in me" lol :) But, I actually enjoy some things ESPECIALLY the "lighted curtains" they are soooo cool! I just used them in my new house, the glowing looking blocks and bar.. I have used most of the few build items and I like some of the long dresses and jewelry it came with I think they should have included more or better makeups, more than ONE pair of earrings but they are cute and come in lots of variety :) I like it worth the $9.99 sure if u like the stuff lol :)

6. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

The lighted curtains I used in one of my builds! I did enjoy them just as a way to fill up space on the wall even.

missmf2 likes this.
  7. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Thanks all! I just had a look through the content again, and yeah... for $10 it will definitely help with my weddings! :D:p

missmf2 likes this.
  8. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

This and Outdoor Retreat along with the cool kitchen one that came out are the packs I don't have yet.

9. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

I think OR is a must have.. But, cool kitchen go for after :)

Kit likes this.
  10. Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

Wher is this an Supernatrul Pack