1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

How does CC work with the gallery?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thatsimsgirl, Oct 21, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

So... yeah. Simple enough question, lol!

Finally starting to really get back into house building, and have downloaded a ton of CC wallpapers/flooring/objects. If I were to use these in said house build and upload it to the gallery, how does CC work with that? Does it automatically go with/download with the house? Or does it just replace the item if the person doesn't have that CC?

2. Meka3514

Meka3514

@thatsimsgirl I'm 100% not sure how CC works for building. However, if I try and download Sims from the Gallery that doesn't have CC, the CC does not download into my game. I would assume this would apply to building as well.
    For Mods it's a tad different. I was able to download a pregnant teen into my game & play her as is even though I don't have the Mod installed. I didn't install the Mod, but allowed me to play her.

3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Heh. Yeah, I figured it would be something along those lines. I finally have too much CC to build in my regular EA file, so I guess it's time to break out that vanilla game for building!

4. mikaelle

mikaelle

Hello,
    I'm having trouble installing some tsr file I downloaded for the sims 4. I tried to copy and paste onto the tray/ mod file but I've found nothing into my gallery in the game.
    I also noticed there is a windows internet explorer logo next to the file's name.

Your help is much appreciated.

Mikaelle