1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Hudson Legacy Founder

Discussion in 'Stories and Legacies' started by Mitchi32, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I've never been able to get past about 4 or 5 generation when I tried Legacy Challenges in the past - I remember TS2 Legacy was so hard!
    I've started a new legacy in TS3 to kind of prep myself, if you will. And I'm excited to start this in TS4!
    The path I've chosen will be: Equality-Living Will-Modern

My founder is Mina Hudson - Her father was a very successful business man and her mother a socialite. Growing up in the spotlight of parties and riches, she got into a lot of trouble early in life. But then again, who wouldn't? She had everything she could have possibly wanted, except of course her parent's time. She did whatever she could to get their attention, until she realized it all seemed to be pointless. She chose to leave it all behind and start from scratch in a town where no one knew her family, or their name. She's determined to be a better person- friend, spouse, and parent!

Attached Files:

Pyziulka, Maureen and Reuta like this.
  2. Maureen

Maureen

Very cool! And she is lovely, her face is full of personality :)

3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

4. Catsza

Catsza

Awwww, Mina's so pretty :oops: Can't wait for her story to begin!!

5. George

George

She looks really good :) I like your story too!

6. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

So... much delayed update on Mina!!

After turning her back on her family and specifically their lifestyle, Mina hoped on a bus. Where was she going? She didn't know. After a long night trying to catch some winks between her neighboring passenger's snoring... she found the bus had stopped in a place called "Oasis Springs". Deciding to stretch her legs, she wandered the quiet little desert town and came across a few of the residents. She ran into a lovely woman named Bianca. The two sat at the park for so long talking, before Mina knew it, the bus drove away with her! Luckily Mina's new friend let her in on a little secret - there was a piece of land for sale on the outskirts of the town that was for sale due to a foreclosure! "This is perfect!" Mina thought. "Land that I would own! On my own!". "It'll take a lot of work Mina..." Bianca warned, but quickly reassured her: "but it'll all be worth it... this is a wonderful place to live!"

And so, with the little money she had, Mina got a little (literally) place of her own...

Attached Files:

7. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

As I have never documented any of my legacy attempts before... I find myself never taking any screenshots to share! :D I will try harder, I promise.

8. jeLlyBeAn1573

jeLlyBeAn1573

Great start so far! Mina is very beautiful too. I wonder how she is going to adjust to that tiny house/room lol!!

9. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

So... I had to start over again, and did take a few screenshots so I'm just gonna sum it up here... lol.

Mina soon got a job at the local clinic was fascinated by the technology and the Doctors who could help the sick Sims. She was anxious to climb that ladder.
    She also made a few friends in the neighbourhood including one special Sim named Lawrence. A lot of time was spent together.
    10-10-15_10-22-18 PM.png And then the magic happened... 10-10-15_10-23-41 PM.png
    Lawrence told her how he felt and she took a chance... she asked him to move in. She had saved a little money and they managed to build a little house together.
    10-11-15_12-52-05 PM.png 10-11-15_12-52-13 PM.png
    Lawrence planned a special day at the spa together... little did Mina know... it would be one of the best days of her life! Lawrence proposed! 10-11-15_1-57-04 PM.png

10. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

The small quiet ceremony they had at their property was a very private event. Only a select group of friends were able to attend, but it didn't take long after the wedding before Mina found out how difficult it is to work when you're expecting! 10-11-15_2-19-23 PM.png
    Levi came into the world ready for action! 10-11-15_2-47-38 PM.png
    While on family leave, Mina discovered Levi was a very content baby, and decided she'd try her hand at some painting... what a great stress reliever! Is it possible to be full of knowledge and creative? Apparently she had two gifts! 10-11-15_2-51-54 PM.png
    Mina also found a lot of time to paint after Lawrence was home from work. A quick kiss for his wife before most of his evening was spending cooing over baby Levi! 10-11-15_2-56-42 PM.png What a little sweetie pie! 10-11-15_2-56-46 PM.png