1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

I found something I don't like about the Sims 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rye_encoke, Sep 27, 2014.

1. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

So I pretty much love it all. It took some getting used to the differences but overall I love it. The emotions thing, which I was sure I was going to hate, I have gotten used to and kind of love it actually.

The build mode is like a marvel...I have made several of my own lots and am astounded at how easy it was and how gorgeous I could make things.

But this sort of brings me to the one thing I hate. In the gallery when you bring up a lot, the main picture is SO SMALL. I wish it could be either clicked on to fill the screen, or had some sort of preview that you could click that would take you to the lot as if it was in game. As it is I have to squint and get real close to the screen and try to figure out if that is a bedroom or a kitchen (I exaggerate for effect).

I would like to suggest to EA or Origin or somebody somewhere to make a change to the gallery so we can get a decent look at lots before we download them.

Cody likes this.
  2. Kerantli

Kerantli

I found that a huge problem when trying to figure out what can be in houses/the layout of a house.
    If I'm wanting a house, I want to be able to see what is in there, not just a tiny picture of fuzzy objects (I play without my glasses on, but even when I do wear my glasses, i STILL can't really make out what a room/house/layout looks like..)

3. rye_encoke

rye_encoke

I know right. Definitely needs to open full screen or have a zoom feature or something.

4. Cody

Cody

I like the convenience of the gallery but I am kind of old fashion I like having a dedicated site like TSR that requires me not to be in game when browsing for a house. I do not have Sims 4 yet nor a computer that can run it so when I am on a computer with Sims 4 I want to be able to play it. If there is a site like TSR then I can browse for houses on my computer then when I am on the computer with Sims 4 I am able to quickly download/install them. For me downloading something is a big decision and I need to mull it over/study it. I also dislike the stocked photos that the game uploads when you put it on the gallery. I think the convenience is nice but more often than not the photos fail to highlight what the build is.

5. elsing

elsing

I've not been happy with the quality of images available in Sims Gallery of my own lots, defiantly room for improvement here.

Cody likes this.
  6. Tart4cus

Tart4cus

Cool idea my eyesight isn't what it used to be I would love it to be full screen or zoom-able.

Cody likes this.
  7. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

More like "ROOM for improvement here"
    nyuck nyuck nyuck!!

Cuz we're talking about the rooms looking fuzzy in the gallery. LUL

Cody and benji_br like this.
  8. benji_br

benji_br

My problem with the gallery is still the sensation I get that whenever I upload anything no one's ever gonna see it. I try to write the hashtags and all, but I still feel #unseen #ignored #LostInTooMuchContent

Meka3514, uhleeshuh and Cody like this.
  9. Cody

Cody

Ah Benji <3 #hug :D A bro hug.

uhleeshuh and benji_br like this.
  10. benji_br

benji_br

Haha thanks, I need that