1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

I guess this would go here.. Question?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by missmf2, Jan 27, 2016.

1. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Hello, I OOopsied today ...I was just searching Google as I got distracted from my new game/lot and was looking through my SimsVIP cheat .pdf and , I was looking for a CAS type unlock career outfits.. I really wanted to wear a lab coat lol.. Why? I don't know ..going to try out the scientist career later today anyways...
    And, thought to myself ((Self I wonder if there is a cheat in my lovely SimsVIP .pdf ??)) LOL ! So, I saw it on another website and I tried it ..out and it seemed to work but.. I had sent my sim to a career yet lol !! So, I went back to game and was about to build my new house and send her on her new career path.. then I lost where I got the cheat from..So, I figured I would ask you super knowledgeable forum folks :p

Any-who.. So, after I tried it out I forgot to write it down and now my Google search is not leading me back to the cheat lol

The cheat was something along the lines of unlock.career.outfits .. etc..

IF anyone would know that cheat please let me know so I can record it somewhere :)

Thanks in advance :),
    Mel

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Interesting... I am unaware of a cheat that unlocks cas items... but I know there is a MOD that does over at MTS, and also, one of their members unlocked individual career outfits for download, so if you just wanted the lab coat specifically, you could just download that one item.

missmf2 likes this.
  3. Kenter93

Kenter93

Just talked with my Coworker Kit and it appears that the only way we know, is to use a mod. If you search on Google you should be able to find it. Just do note that if you update your game, there is a chance the mod may break.

Kit likes this.
  4. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Thanks guys..

Yes, I found the mods .. I just know there was a cheat it wasn't perfect but, it was there.. I used it and was tired yesterday and lost it lol :p I wasn't super delusional..just a tad over tired at the time lol .. Silly me :oops:

So, I will continue searching again and also will post back here with results if I ever do find it :p

Thanks again for the info :) I am not a big fan of mods but, I guess I will just have to either get the promotion to unlock or break down and use it :))

-Mel

5. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Sorry I couldn't help further @missmf2 but the only unlock cheat I know of says it unlocks all but it never worked for me with the CAS items. Best of luck and happy wishes!

missmf2 likes this.
  6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Isn't there something like buy debug mode or something like that that does it??

missmf2 likes this.
  7. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Isn't there something like buy debug mode or something like that that does it??

8. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

LOL thanks again guys.. sorry for the craziness..
    I don't know why the heck I didn't write it down when I used it ... but, I used the cheat and went into CAS and the only category that was an icon at the top that was like a briefcase .. where all the categories are like (everyday, swim, etc.)
    Well, I am thinking it wasn't working correct because I didn't go into LIVE mode .. yet or maybe it is a dead cheat.. whatever the case thanks for trying .. again, if I track it down I will definitely post back here :)
    Mel

Kit likes this.
  9. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Maybe this means we'll be able to modify our career outfit in the *near* future?? They have some of the most ridiculous outfits sometimes.

missmf2 likes this.
  10. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I know what you mean.