1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

I just need to vent - Party Animal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JohnBigOz, Nov 9, 2014.

1. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

I...hate...that...aspirations

I mean, seriously? It is the most useless aspiration (and I only am doing it because of Bella)

Not only is it absolutely impossible to get without "cheaty" means (Attend 25/Throw 15 parties? Who has time for that? A sim who works never has it unless they will be absolutely exhausted! Why do the parties you've thrown NOT count towards this in the first three milestones?)

But is it me or is the reward trait absolutely useless? A boost to party score? REALLY? Because I dont think I will be THROWING one after the aspiration is done

Not to mention how absolutely annoying it is to get Gold. Because I don't know what goals to complete. I kind of wished they would just list ALL of the actual goals and not make it a toss (Make a Meal for the group, finish it, have 4 sims eat cake)

UGH.. SO..FRUSTRATINGINLY...ANNOYING

Sorry I just HAD to get it off me.

benji_br likes this.
  2. Jarron

Jarron

I agree. I can see it as a trait, but not an aspiration.

I don't think I have ever gotten a Gold party. :(

3. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

House Party and Dinner Party are the easiest (along with Birthday and Wedding since the goal for that is just to marry/grow up) HOWEVER, Black and White Bash (from the Pre-order bonus) is absolutely hard, never gotten a silver rating!