1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could choose?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MiffoShort1997, Feb 24, 2016.

1. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hello!!

Ok so this afternoon on the official forums I saw quite a few people saying about what expansion packs they want in the future of the Sims 4. However instead of making a thread there I thought I'd make one here, we're all good friends and we can have a great conversation without it turning nasty :) So as the title says, if you could choose any expansion pack for the Sims 4 what would you choose?

You can choose anything you like, whether it's been in a Sims game before or not :)

For me I'd really like a Late Night/Downtown styled expansion pack. I'm not talking about one that focuses just on socials/partying. I'm more referring to a music/downtown themed expansion pack, one where there's lot of awesome places to visit like laundry places and maybe we could even get burglars back in this one? :) Ok below are some of the ideas I have for this type of expansion pack:

Things we could have:
    * More instruments, drumbs, more guitars, saxophone and so on.
    * High-rise buildings and apartments.
    * New career, burglar! Also would have the NPC burglar who breaks in to your Sims' homes.
    * Roommates - I miss this so, so much from the Sims 2. I used to love how they went out and got your shopping for you. I'd like this again sometime in the Sims 4.
    * Singing career - I thought the singing career could have been so much more in the Sims 3 than it was! In the Sims 4 I'd love to see a career where you can perform in clubs and on stages, where you can do charity events and also so that your Sims can actually go to a recording studio venue and can build their own recording studios, in which they have options to "jam" "write music" and "record music". I'd also like it if you could release CDs/records and then they could be for sale in the local shops or online. I think that would be brilliant!
    Release your inner Elvis... :p
    * Limos - I'd love to see limos return, and this time for you to be able to buy them in Buy Mode.
    * New Clothing - I think it would be really cool to have new clothing added, such as downtown/singer clothing.
    * Elevators could return in this expansion pack.

And for now that's all the ideas I have for a singing/downtown expansion pack. I hope you guys and girls like the ideas I have :)
    Hopefully one day they'll be added to the Sims 4 or a future Sims game!

What Sims expansion do you want next?

Matthew.

benji_br and Mitchi32 like this.
  2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

My top three (in no particular order because I don't really have a preference as long as I get them all):
    Pets - My animals are a very important part of my life and I want them to be for my simmies as well
    Seasons - Seasons had a huge impact for me because it set time limits for my holiday decor, and because I play with aging off, I liked living each life stage at least one sim year... so they would have their birthday party in the same season each year. :)
    Generations w/ toddlers. I don't think this needs any specifics. lol.

benji_br and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

1. Pets
    2.Generations/Toddlers
    3. Seasons

Gotta have them all.

4. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

Hmm, there are so many wonderful expansion packs they could release for the series it's so hard to pin-point on what I would want to see as the next expansion pack. Well, for expansions #3 and #4 I'm really hoping for something along the lines of Generations with the return of toddlers and a possible pre-teen life stage; and a family tree system so we can create more realistic families, and their relationship to our playable sim(s). I would also love it if they introduced a new supernatural life state to Generations- Witches. It's about time for a new supernatural. And the 4th expansion I want is Find Love with loads more of romantic and dating interactions, skills, and couples activities. Maybe even reintroduce The Sims 2 vampires into Find Love, as well as the TS2 chemistry system make a comeback. I really want our sims to have a more complex personality that differs from the next: favorite color, favorite food, favorite genre of music, favorite genre of movie, likes and dislikes, turn on's and turn off's, favorite hobby, ZODIAC SIGN... you know... the whole shabam!

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  5. benji_br

benji_br

The Sims 4 Generations aka We need'em toddlers back.

Also seasons.

6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

The Sims 4 The Big WHOOPS: Heres everything you have been asking for.

benji_br likes this.
  7. Mendota

Mendota Site Supporter

Humm... Those are all great ideas, and things I would enjoy. I would like to see some them try something different with careers, things that are more basic such as a plumber, carpenter, and even a janitor. Careers that are not professional. This would work better in a lot of my stories.

8. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Did you guys play the stylist and architect careers in TS3?

I tried over and over again, but I found them really hard! lol. It took so long to get promotions. :oops:

9. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

@Mitchi32 I never really payed much attention those careers. I never really had a career with my sims. I was always the type of person that used the cheat to get more money and build what ever i wanted.