1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Inherit money

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Poedelini, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Poedelini

Poedelini

Hi Everyone,

When the parents die i never inherit money from them to the childeren. I know some people do, but i don't. Can somebody explain it to me?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

I don't think that's actually a feature in Sims 4. At least I've never heard of it or experienced it myself. Could it be possible that these people are using a mod for it?

3. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I know of a mod in The Sims 3 that did allow inheritance. However, in The Sims 4 Base Game there isn't an inheritance unless your Sims still live with their parents.

4. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

TS2 had it didn't it? I wish they're bring it back.

irobynz likes this.
  5. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

Didn't Sims 3 already have a feature like that? I think it was insurance money or something. I guess not. I really hope it makes a return at some point in Sims 4.

6. Poedelini

Poedelini

Aaah thanks, i saw that it is not yet in the sims 4. I hope they do something like that though.

7. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Honestly... my memory is terrible for stuff like this. They all mix together a little bit! :p

The feature I liked the most, and I thought it was TS2, but maybe it was TS3, is that it was relationship based so the child with the highest relationship to the last living parent got the most money. Unless of course it was all even, then it was split.

8. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

yeah i know things like that make the sims 2 easily the best game of the series. So much personality in everything. But yeah im so surprised how quickly ive forgotten sims 3 lol they allllll blend together now

Mitchi32 likes this.
  9. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I don't think The Sims 3 has it. :# It's a lifetime reward that gives you 30000$ from a "long lost relative" or something like that. :#

Yeah I hope the Inheritance feature comes back too. :'(

10. AmyCarolyn

AmyCarolyn

I really miss the inheritance reward from the sims 3. That made it possible for me to not use cheats and still be able to have fun without working my sims super hard to be able to make ends meet. Especially since the rent seems to be more expensive, an inheritance feature of some sort would be great!

Kit likes this.