1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible for someone to mod edge scrolling?

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by thatsimsgirl, Sep 4, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

So, first I'd like to confirm that this is indeed a feature of the game, and not something fixable on my end.

The edge scrolling works well mostly - it's fast, accurate, doesn't lag... BUT, it's disabled/doesn't work anywhere on the screen where there's a menu/UI. So, that's all of the bottom of the screen, the bottom left (where the emotions are), the top right (where the options and such are) and the top middle in build mode.

I always play in full screen mode, and edge scrolling is so much more efficient than WASD or arrow keys. Just wondering if this is something someone could possibly mod, or if it's one of those impossible things (like modding a CASt; can't happen!) and I'm just going to have to get used to the edge scrolling not working on certain parts of the screen.