1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenia, Sep 1, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Personally, I feel that extra money was best spent on the prima guide, for me. I'll get a lot more use out of that than I would the bonus content.

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Since you don't really pay more for buying the Limited Edition, I think 'Life of the Party' is definitely worth it. Now, 'Up All Night' is a different matter. The cheapest version of the game that comes with the pack is the Digital Deluxe, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. Here you pay $10 more for this pack and the digital soundtrack. I think for this pack it really depends on whether you would like to have the soundtrack and the two new parties and how much use you will get out of them.
    For me, I always like to have everything, as long as I don't think it's ridiculously overpriced, but if you really want to get a lot for your money, you might just want to stick with the Limited Edition.

3. Orphalesion

Orphalesion

Yup the Limited Edition with the "Life of the Party" stuff comes at the same price, or sometimes even cheaper as the Standard Edition. The weenie costumes are weird and useless, but the Grim Reaper robes and the 80s looking suit are kinda neat.

I'm actually happy that the bonus content didn't turn out to be too special, I hate that sort of stuff, always did.

So well.... let's look forward to the game.