1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Romance/Find Love GP Next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Dec 18, 2015.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

So the buzz over on the sims forum is that the next game pack is "Find Love" that's going to be released sometime at the end of January or beginning of February of next year from speculation. It would make a lot of sense if they did the Find Love game pack where it would be close to Valentine's Day, plus it would correspond well with Get Together.

With that said, and again, it's not a confirmation just a speculation, how does everyone else feel about the possibility of the next game pack being a romance gp/Find Love? I, as well as my husband, are definitely excited and we hope this speculation is in fact a reality. TS4 needs a lot more romance incorporated into the game, although I do wish they added a chemistry system which I highly doubt they would give us a whole new system so close to the club system. Also, a lot of people have been posting screen shots of hearts over all their sims, which that could just be a coincidence since sims in the game are always love struck and hooking up with random townies.

So with the Find Love game pack I do hope we see all the features they mentioned in the survey that was posted back last September.

* SimMatch Dating App that allows our sims to find love or a random woohoo using their new app.
    * New Venues- bed & breakfast and the swanky eco-lounge as a dating location and romantic getaway.
    * Romantic Reputation system that build our sims romantic reputation.
    * Ultimate Wedding- new party events- bachelor and bachlorette, new selection and customization of wedding parties, and exclusive wedding event food and decor.

2. benji_br

benji_br

I think it's a valid possibility, I've been hearing about it for months. I personally don't know how I feel about it, romance related stuff would not be my number one priority on things to add to the game right now, but I know we could be surprised with the pack (I said the same thing about camping and I love Outdoor Retreat).

Also, I really feel like we need a new travel destination, so I hope the next pack will bring a vacation world no matter what theme it is =)

Mitchi32 and 2HubbiesNLove like this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Well I don't see why not. They haven't done a Hotdate like expansion since the sims 2 I believe and as for vacation that was a popular thing that they had back in the early sim days and in sims 3.

benji_br likes this.
  4. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I would love a nice, robust romantic system. They would likely patch in the dating app and maybe an attraction system if they have it as well.

I would rather have a GP for kids but a romance pack is second on the list.

MiffoShort1997 and benji_br like this.
  5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I would be okay with it, but I wouldn't have super high expectations. I hope they include lots of wedding things (dresses, jewelry, hair styles) and a new vacation spot for Honeymoons.

PaolaVL, benji_br and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  6. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

I wouldn't mind a game pack like that for the Sims 4, though I'd expect quite a bit of content with it, like the heart bed which you got with the Sims 3 :) In fact more beds in the Sims 4 would be great, I'd also love to see bunkbeds return again!

Sadly if the next game pack does come out in January 2016 then I won't be able to buy it :( My next lot of money is going to be buying the latest RPG Maker which for me will be just about £93-£96 :eek:

Matthew.

7. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Oh my gosh I wish people would stop asking whats next for sims 4. How are we the simmers supposed to know anything. The only people that know are the people at EA/MAXIS and there not going to tell us anything for sure until they are ready too. Things can change at anytime. This is a good concept for a gamepack though.

8. Machew

Machew

You sassy

Kit likes this.
  9. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I love this idea! Specifically the matchmaker app. Start it up on the phone, go into an instant blind date with someone. XD

10. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I like this idea too but just about every post you see on the main sims site is either complaining or speculation on whats next. It gets tireing after a while.