1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Issues since Patch. Also Screenshot question.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Loddy, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Loddy

Loddy

Anybody else have these issues since the patch update?
    • My game suddenly stops working.
    • It is taking a long time to load.
    • Is freezing.
    • Audio keeps changing ie. I had the music volume down low but now it keeps changing to high.
    Also wondering if there is a way to screenshot in CAS? I read people saying they were using PrntScr but I've tried and it just turns up blank. I've also tried other suggestions, Alt + [Fn], Windows + PrntScr.
    I've resorted to using Bandicam but the quality isn't great. Also C doesn't work in CAS.

2. thortillachips

thortillachips

My Life of The Party pack seems to be missing from my game, even though Origin says it's installed! I don't know if it's got anything to do with the update, but it DID appear after it...

3. Laspyra

Laspyra

I'm able to take a screenshot in CAS by holding "alt" and pressing "print screen" at the same time, then I paste or "ctrl-v" it into paint. I guess it doesn't work for everyone though.

Edit: What is the "Fn" button?