1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Items We Can Collect

Discussion in 'WCIF - Where Can I find?' started by Anna, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Anna

Anna

Has anyone found a list of the items we can collect?

2. Meka3514

Meka3514

No not yet. I don't think that's been released. It will more than likely be in the Prima Official Game Guide

3. Anna

Anna

I hope we can get that information right away here or at Carls.

4. Aiko Shirabe

Aiko Shirabe

I've been finding MySims trophies from opening capsules (I got them from digging) :3 I'm still trying to figure out how you get elements... The fossils come and metals from digging as well. Crystals from digging on the rocks with shards coming out of them, frogs from the little spigots in Oasis Springs and the Logs in Willow Creek (as well as in the small pond in Sylvan Glade). The Gardening skill is obviously where you get the gardening collectibles from. Space prints come from using the "telescope" observatory object. Fish from fishing, and I've yet to try it out yet, but I believe that you get postcards when you get a penpal using the computer (under social in the pie menu) and space rocks and aliens from using the rocket.

5. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Thank @Aiko Shirabe for posting that link on another thread.

7. Anna

Anna

uhleeshuh likes this.