1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Its Twins a boy and a girl.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AtomicSimmer, Nov 29, 2015.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

My sim family the wife is alien just had twins a boy and girl They are good looking kids. I aged them both up to child though as I did not know how I would manage both babies.

2. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Mhm i can relate, sim-me's daughter had triplets.. it really surprised me!
    Two Girls & a Boy. Kathrine, Cassandra & Justin. They weren't too bad when they were babies..they did everything at the sametime.. most of the time.. :p

They're due a birthday soon :p

Kathrine

[​IMG]

Cassandra & Justin

[​IMG]

:p

3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

That is cool SweetPea I never had a multiple birth before this most recent family.

Sweet Pea likes this.
  4. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Mhm :O
    I gave both my sim kids a fertility trait, it didn't work for David (Oldest) but it clearly worked for Roxanne :O
    So I am being careful in the futurre from now on.. it was a surprise :O

5. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

I wanted to have triplets so I gave both of them family trait then buy fertility trait and sent them to spa for fertility massage. All I got was twins... And in another family [supporter that I don't really play but I do "progress" them to have friends] I didn't do any of those and... they have triplets :p

But in real life it's similar sometimes ;]

Sweet Pea likes this.
  6. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

I guess what we can learn is, don't expect triplets..they'll come when you least expect them! :p
    Seriously, I thought my game was messing up when they were being born. At first I thought "Kathrine" didn't work for the game...I don't know why but I'm glad I didn't call Cassandra Kathrine xD but I was surprised when a baby boy came up =o .. I didn't know what to call him so I named him after one of my college tutors xP

Finally getting more boys into the family! - Sim-me had four grandaughters & two grandsons.. now the next gen started she has two great grandsons.. I gave them Italian words as names.. helps me to remember :p

Giocoso (Means Playful) :p

[​IMG]

Fiducioso (Means Confident)
    I haven't managed to upload any pictures yet but they're both cousins :p