1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Kitchen Renovations

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen' started by Kit, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

Did you take the opportunity to waste all of your Sim's Simoleons on a new kitchen? I did!

7,000 Simoleons... and I wasn't even done. =S
    08-11-15_1-55 PM.png

Then my Sim started scolding her ice cream maker. "You better be worth my hard earned money!"
    08-11-15_1-58 PM.png

2. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Kit love your kitchen :) the colours are great and that picture of the woman scolding the ice cream maker - hilarious! :)

Matthew.

4. benji_br

benji_br

I decided my sims needed a whole new house, so I moved them to a new lot and started building it from scratch... only to find they didn't have enough money to go through with it. You know, rookie mistake. After all, I've only been playing this game for 15 years.

Kit likes this.
  5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I started a whole new save file. lol. I wanted to play with the CAS objects, and start yet another YA at the bottom. lol. I might be using her savings to get a dishwasher before the ice cream machine though.

benji_br likes this.