1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Known glitch/bug for speed control keys?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by thatsimsgirl, Sep 4, 2014.

1. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

The 1, 2, 3, 0 keys only change the time speed some of the time for me. Other times I'll press them and it just won't change anything. Known bug, or something I need to fix?

2. doll

doll

I've noticed that happened a few times, I just hit 'esc' and then exit the menu back into live mode again and they start working normal.

But that is what works for me, anyways.

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  3. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

Phew, glad it's not just me! It had me a little panicked for a second! :rolleyes: :roll: The last 2 times it happened, I made it work by pausing by hitting P, then the number keys seemed to work... Will keep you Esc way in mind as well though, just in case it suddenly stops working again!

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Yep, had that one, too. Hitting P once was my solution, too.

thatsimsgirl likes this.
  5. Pyziulka

Pyziulka

It happen to me too. Load game again fixed it ;)

6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I don't hit P but click on the pause button. I have noticed that when this happens I also can't click among my sims. Well I mean I can click on them, but it won't register that I clicked on their picture. This happens to me when I get a lot of things going on at once and keep hitting 3 then `, or 3 then 1 over the course of like 3 seconds lol!