1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Landscaping a starter

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Mitchi32, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I'm not the best builder in the world... so I generally download starters from the gallery (you guys are awesome!!) and then "renovate" them and my favorite part is landscaping.

Here's some pics of my current house for my "son" who moved into his own place. I do each section at a time as he saves up his money. I never use money cheats. I love building them us as they can afford it. I like to keep it simple for the starters and young adults. ;) (sorry the pics are at night) 07-25-15_4-38 PM.png 07-25-15_4-39 PM.png 07-25-15_4-36 PM.png 07-25-15_4-38 PM-2.png

benji_br and missmf2 like this.
  2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I love this method of building up houses. I personally never use money cheats either!

Mitchi32 and benji_br like this.
  3. benji_br

benji_br

We should pair up, since landscaping is something I can't seem to get right in my builds =)

And I also never use the money cheat, though I always have ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement on (hey, I figure it's fair since I'm paying for the items, right? =P )

Mitchi32 likes this.
  4. dawnderee

dawnderee

I'm not great at building and I'm a slooooow builder. I didn't used to use money cheats either but got lazy lately. I'd like to get back there. It's more fun to me making my Sims earn their stuff. (P.S. - very nice landscaping!)

Mitchi32 likes this.
  5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Thanks guys!

@benji_br what's your origin ID? Now I feel like it's a challenge to create the best yard ever for one of your homes! haha

I'm a rotating player so it keeps it fresh and the challenge alive. I turn off aging and go from lot to lot developing their story and creating friendships with the previous families. Then circle around having birthdays and moving out young adults when they find their SO's and so on. It's especially fun with TS4 because I have different worlds that I can move them to and keep the friendships etc. I love moving a son or daughter to another world and spreading the family's roots.

6. benji_br

benji_br

We have a similar style of gameplay =)

My origin ID is andrefelipez - feel free to go crazy in every one of them!

Mitchi32 likes this.