1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Laughing Out Loud

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by uhleeshuh, Sep 29, 2014.

1. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I want to know if anyone else has seen something so funny in this game it made you LOL (irl)!!
    Pics if you can!
    My first real big LOL came just a while ago when I was actually watching TV on the game. My child was watching the KidZone Network and Idk! I just zoomed in and started watching the TV- that's when I seen this:
    [​IMG]
    LOLOLOLOL
    I just seen a dancing creep in a shark outfit and I busted out laughing because I wasn't expecting it!! I mean WHAT?! Aaaw laawl I'm starting to laugh now. Just the way he was shaking his hips and givin' the jazz hands omgg...

Well anyway! What about you guys!? Anything you've come across that has made you laugh? What about chuckle?!! Anything?!!

Cody likes this.
  2. Meka3514

Meka3514

That is too funny!!! How do I take a screenshot? What's made me LOL are the costumes when you have a Costume Party. They come dressed in the silliest fashion.

3. Mandababy2003

Mandababy2003

Funniest for me was my first teenager. Once she aged up I had her mom selected and clicked on the teen to chat. The option to "tell about woohoo" was there. I lol'd but didn't do it. Awhile later I decided to try it. Some chat bubbles popped up of the male symbol, some muscles and some other random thing, then both teen and mom instantly got embarrassed and walked awkwardly away in opposite directions lmao. I remember the teens " awkward" moodlet said "ugh what the heck was that about? Awkward.." Haha

uhleeshuh likes this.
  4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

That's funny- I haven't tried that social action yet- I'd feel embarrassed as well lol I just can't do it!!! But it's funny to know what happens now! lolol

5. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

If you have Windows 8, on the home screen with the apps: Search for apps and look for the Snipping Tool. When you pin it to your Desktop, you can switch in-game to Windowed Mode under Game Options and use the Snipping Tool that way.
    The Snipping Tool is also available on Windows 7, but your gonna have to Google how to find it that way. Hope this wasn't too confusing!!

6. Mandababy2003

Mandababy2003

Funny thing is, that was the only time it ended that way lmao. Teens also have option to ask about it from adults or ask their teenage peers about it. I had my teen son in new family learn about it and he didn't care at all lol. So it must depend on personality. That boy though is also my first child to not instantly get angry and hate his siblings when meeting them for first time. Other kids always get angry or sad when meeting new siblings. So maybe it's just this boy.

7. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Oh wow I didn't know older siblings will hate their younger siblings or get emotional about them!! I haven't come across that.
    And maybe also the relationship might have something to do with if talking about woohoo will be embarrassing or not. idk but that is still funny and so is the sibling thing!!

8. Mandababy2003

Mandababy2003

I'm not sure what triggers it, sometimes it's happened when the babies are first born, or I've had it happen when they grow from baby to child (maybe they had no interactions prior to this aging and that's why the delay). I will just all of a sudden see a child all of a sudden go red or blue and I go look and the newest moodlet will be either sad about new sibling or angry about new sibling, and it will say something along the lines of "I really did not want a new sibling". Maybe if the parents do the "show off" action to the child it triggers it, or just an interaction with the infant in general, just something to show them they have a new baby in the house. My oldest in the current family I am playing is the 1st child I had who was actually happy about having a sibling, all other children before and after him were angry or sad.

9. Meka3514

Meka3514

When my baby grew to a child, both my other kids were angry. I didn't know this could happen lol. I'm discovering a lot of new socials, which is keeping this game fresh. Not to get off topic, but my Sim guy got an option to 'Discuss Woohoo', which is where he got to brag about it. Lol. Got a nice little moodlet for it too, but people don't respond well lol

10. benji_br

benji_br

I just love everything from the mischief skill. I laughed so hard when I found out you could ask a woman if she was pregnant. So rude!

Taffy550 and uhleeshuh like this.