1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Launcher Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by MiffoShort1997, Mar 21, 2016.

1. MiffoShort1997

Hello everyone :)

I was downloading my Sims games again and now the Sims 3 Launcher has updated to this current version:

But unfortunately because of this new update, when I download the games they do not appear in the launcher to be ticked for use. They're installed but they just won't show up in the launcher or the game :( one of the problems is that my half of my Sims 3 games are on my dads Origin account and another half are on my own (I didn't have an Origin account when I was first brought the game!).

Do any of you have any experiences with this, if so could you please help me?

Thanks everyone :)

2. AtomicSimmer

Well Matthew, When I had sims 3 all my games were on cd but if your game is registered under your ea account or origin you can redownload your game digitaly.