1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Edition or Premium Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ManagerJosh, Sep 1, 2014.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

Which one would you get? :D

The Sims 4 Limited Edition:
    • Includes the Life of the Party Digital Content.
    • Comes with the Flaming Tiki Bar furniture and extra outfits for your Sims.
    The Sims 4 Premium Edition:
    • Creators Guide Hardcover Book - A hardcover guide that teaches you to become a Sims master creator, and also includes art from The Sims 4.
    • The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content - Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
    • The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content - Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
    • The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content - Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!
    • The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack - A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.

2. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

I just got the Limited Edition one on Origin, then with the money saved from not buying a more expensive version, I bought the prima guide on Amazon. The guide will be of way more use to me than extra game content; that's why I went for that option. :)

3. blossums

blossums

Limited Edition on Amazon as it was £12 cheaper than on origin :)

4. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Collector's Edition... *cough cough* :p
    If the CE wouldn't have been available for me, I would have probably gone for the Premium Edition. I'm a sucker for art books.

Jase likes this.
  5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Ninja Staff Member

It's 10.00 off if you're a my best buy reward member for Premium and Limited :D

6. ScifiSOS

ScifiSOS

I went with limited. I didn't really see premium as worth it X3

7. Wee Albet

Wee Albet Bet Bet Staff Member

I got the Collectors Edition!! I had to have that Plumbob!! :D

Jase likes this.
  8. gurlgamer05

gurlgamer05

Whatever the digital deluxe edition version is is what I preordered. I think it's the same as the limited edition iirc. :)

9. JennaMarie

JennaMarie

Origin Digital Deluxe Edition.

10. Naria

Naria

You get 10 dollars in reward certificates, after it processes your points. So it's not technically 10 dollars off, incase anyone wants to go that route. You still pay 60 or 80, and you get 10 dollars towards something else at Best Buy. (Better than nothing back, that's why all my preorders are Best Buy)

Anyway, first I had the Limited Edition preordered, then last week got excited about the Lets Play videos and changed it to the Premium Edition, but upon seeing what the Up All Night content is, I preordered the Limited Edition again and will be returning the Premium copy when I pick it up tomorrow. To each their own, but there was no way any of that was worth 20 more dollars to me.