1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

List from the pre-load files!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PeterSims, Aug 30, 2014.

1. PeterSims

PeterSims

I recently pulled this list of interactions, traits, etc from the pre-load files of the game! :)

This is just a small excerpt from the code, you can view the rest on Dropbox! I had to place it on Dropbox, because it exceed the maximum characters.

Dropbox link, to view the entire list (It is extremely large!)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/klsfft5opa4qn2i/The Sims 4 - Strings - PeterSims.txt?dl=0

benji_br likes this.
  2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Great find. I could use some reading material right now. (Waiting for a friend to leave work)

If you can find the files that contains all the game icons, you'll be my hero! :rolleyes: :roll:

3. PeterSims

PeterSims

Totally, I'm searching from them now :)

4. George

George

I can see Sims can now have pen pals :D it seems the pen pals are from the Sims 3 worlds.

[2CE4] 0xB37C09EF: Yee-haw! Looks like I've got a new penpal from Appaloosa Plains! [2CE5]
    0xF0AFFCF4: It looks like I've got a penpal from Littlehaven and, what's this - oh, I also got a friend request. [2CE6] 0x8C18E634:
    Mon Dieu! My new penpal hails from Champs Les Sims.
    [2CE7] 0xB04425CE: By my troth! My newest penpal resides in Dragon Valley.
    [2CE8] 0xD08F24C9: My new penpal lives in Twinbrook. I've always been curious about their swamps. [2CE9] 0x21F5F0B4: Yo ho! I've got meself a new matey from Barnacle Bay.
    [2CEA] 0x4A3ACC4A: I've got a penpal in Isla Paradiso. Living there must be like a permanent vacation!
    [2CEB] 0x5398483A: I've always wanted to see the Simomon River. I'll have to ask my new penpal from Riverview to describe it.
    [2CEC] 0xDB62FA1F: Out of this world! This penpal is from Lunar Lakes.
    [2CED] 0x02218971: Shucks. It looks like no one replied to my penpal request, which is now closed. The good news is: I can post again whenever I want!
    [2CEE] 0xD02DF49A: How posh! It looks like I've got a new penpal from Bridgeport. [2CEF] 0x58DF9D0C: My newest penpal is from Moonlight Falls. I've heard that it's really beautiful at twilight there.
    [2CF0] 0xA3C6AE03: I have a new penpal from Sunset Valley. I remember when everyone and their mother used to live in Sunset Valley. Times have changed.
    [2CF1] 0x1F06A692: Spooky, scary. This new penpal of mine is from Midnight Hollow. [2CF2] 0x1AE2729B: Winner, winner, lobster thermidor dinner! I've got a new penpal from Lucky Palms.
    [2CF3] 0x10C03FC3: Check for Pen Pal Replies
    [2CF4] 0x04D63880: There hasn't been a reply yet, but I should probably wait a bit longer before I post again.
    [2CF5] 0x261D1988: I've posted on the pen pal forums. Now to wait and see if anyone responds!
    [2CF6] 0xE56BEA40: Find a Pen Pal
    [2CF7] 0x29B15DC8: Still awaiting a reply from this penpal.

sandrilea likes this.
  5. Mattyboi

Mattyboi

Wow, this is an awesome feature! Thanks for sharing. It's nice for telling the story of the Sims 4. Now we know that the towns from the Sims 3 still exist in a future, parallel universe.