1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Maid, meal, and social interactions...

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Gabe, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Gabe

Gabe

Does anyone else have these bugs? Maid service intermittently stops showing up? Yep, dishes pile up and I have to cancel the service and start it again. When "having dinner" the sim prepares the meal, and once it's finished sits it on the counter and stands there? Other times it'll go to eating after preparation. Finally, have a sim that came over for a visit, think I had to leave for work, and now their interaction box remains even though a few days have passed since the visit? Where can I post these since I don't use Twitter?

2. thatsimsgirl

thatsimsgirl Site Supporter

I've not used the maid service, so I can't say for sure about that one.

I believe the same thing happened in TS3 with meals; sometimes they pick the food up off the counter and eat, and other times put it on the counter and leave it. I believe it's to do with how full the hunger need is. Like, if the need is still in the green, they won't necessarily automatically eat it; you have to direct them to, but if their hunger need is in the yellow/orange/red, then they'll automatically eat it.