1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Mail Delivery

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Jarron, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Jarron

Jarron

When/How often, is the mail delivered? I have been waiting days and havent gotten anything

2. Coblin King

Coblin King

Once a week? Not really sure though.

3. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

Bills are delivered every Monday. If you ask for Postcards from your Pen Pals, then it is delivered one or two days after you've asked for it.

4. Jarron

Jarron

I have only ever gotten one postcard. That penpal better get on the ball! :p

Meka3514 likes this.
  5. Anna

Anna

I have had both my original sims die of old age at I would guess about 120. I don't think I have gotten bills even 4 times since I started playing them as new YA right out of CAS. Not that I am complaining, but my sims just don't get bills often.

6. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

If you send minerals to the academy(?) you'll get the element the next day. I have found that it doesn't matter what time you send it during the day either. I sent a mineral off at 10P only to get the element that morning lol!!

MidnightPearl likes this.