1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SimsVIP will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance on December 10, 2016 from 12:01AM Central Time (-6 GMT) until 1:01AM Central Time. During this time, SimsVIP will be offline while crucial server maintenance is performed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice

MALE DISAPPEARS

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by sirlena8, Dec 22, 2014.

1. sirlena8

sirlena8

Since the new career updates when I choose a male to play and then I have them change into everyday clothes when it comes back my sim is grayed out followed by like a lightning rod when I push the rod it says the sim is caring for himself. can someone tell me why this is happening?

2. DerMonarch

DerMonarch Lord and Saviour Staff Member

It seems that since the last patch some people are experiencing a bug that prevents their Sims from leaving work and returning home. If that happens, saving and then loading that save might make them appear right next to the home lot again.