1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

March Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AtomicSimmer, Mar 7, 2016.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I just saw news that a Sim Guru confirmed that there will be a patch in march. I wonder if it will add anything? Everybody is being so silent lately about anything.

2. BoredinTX

BoredinTX

I know. The silence is killing me. I hope whatever it is is something awesome because of the suspense.

3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

It would be awesome if we got toddlers :) and then in a few months time a Generations expansion pack gave us pre-teens :)

Matthew.

ShaylaJ and JackieGoOutside like this.
  4. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

What would really be sad is if it just turns out to be nothing but a regular old simple matinence bug fix update.

ShaylaJ likes this.
  5. June Dune

June Dune

This kind of reminds me of September 2015 where no pack was released until the very end of the month (the Spooky Stuff Pack, as you all know). Looking back, the patch that came with it was pretty nice; it added the Jealous trait, which is always a plus. But I vaguely remember feeling disappointed, simply because we all hyped up the patch thinking it to be toddlers or something huge. So I don't have super high expectations for this patch; I'm more excited for the pack, to be honest (because it should be a GP, I don't really care for SPs).

But yeah, the marketing has been super hush-hush lately. I like it yet I dislike it. :p

ShaylaJ likes this.
  6. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

I would hope not because it seems they wouldn't be so quiet about a simple fix.

7. Geeuto

Geeuto

I think in we will get a game pack and some fun new free patch features!! recently I heard the community was able to "Unlock" tragic clown outfit so maybe it will be officially revealed in march also I think we will get a game pack but hey who knows I am Hungry for Information if you know what I mean. ;)

ShaylaJ likes this.
  8. Machew

Machew

I feel we were/are supposed to receive a game pack this month, but for some reason it's been stalled. My personal opinion is that I feel the team started working on one idea and over Winter Break changed their minds. Leaving them with a time crunch to get out a pack. My predictions are we will get an update towards the end of the month and either the last week of March or first week of April we will get our Game Pack #3. I feel the Update will pertain to the Game Pack, and be similar in fashion as to the update with Get to Work. An update that adds a little taste (Basements) of the upcoming pack.

ShaylaJ likes this.
  9. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

No news is good news. "No" news is bad news. That's pretty much how I feel about The Sims 4 in general when it comes to future content.

Mendota and ShaylaJ like this.
  10. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

It seems like The Sims 4 was only half baked and out before it was ready is the vibe I have been getting lately around the community. I just found out EA shut down its kinda failed game Dark Spore this month after several years of not much being done with that game.