1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Married couple lost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stillie418, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Stillie418

Stillie418

I created a couple, Ryan and Therese Ross, who are married. I tried to build them a house on an empty lot and gave up on that in total frustration. So i moved them into a ratty little place and used the money cheat to upgrade them to a nicer house. I moved them in and made them feel happy until Ryan started a fire trying to make breakfast. Therese put the fire out and saved her husbands life. Ryan went to take a shower and now he is a black like burnt toast, which i don't mind, but he didn't start out that color. I got rid of the stove that caused the fire and in trying to replace it discovered that this version of Sims doesn't work like Sims3 and I could not rotate the lot to see the side of the kitchen where the stove was originally. So I had to guess where to put it and the placement seems to continually annoy my little simmies. My married couple are getting closer and closer and they eventually got pregnant. On their first weekend off I sent them to the park on a date to spend time with each other and meet other Simmies. Now my married couple won't go home and are living out and about in the neighborhood and I can't send them home. Does this mean I have to start all over again? I was having a good time with them as they are both really cute, funny, smart and interesting to play with.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Orphalesion

Orphalesion

Woah 1) You gave up on the build mode in Sims 4? A.K.A. the easiest and most convenient building mode in the Series? 2) Try to go to plan outfits to fix the male Sim's singed look. 3) You are aware you can rotate the camera by holding down the right mouse key, right? Also you can rotate single room, the whole house etc. There's literally no need to rotate the lot itself to find a stove. 4) Have you clicked on the little "house" symbol on the lower righthand corner of your Sims' portraits? (the ones where all the portrays of your family are ext to each other)? That should send them home. If not try to play another family for a while and then go back to see if your Sims found their own way home.

Jasbert likes this.