1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Under the bed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geeuto, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Geeuto

Geeuto

In the teaser, we see a child interaction with some kind of monster under the bed. I want to know what you guys think the monster does and came up with ideas that it can do.

I think the monster will be like stuff animals where you can interact with them and have a relationship. Also, a funny idea would be the child sim could ask the monster for simoleans that the monster has found under the bed from year of money that fell under the bed!!

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I have the same idea as you... I expect it will be like the stuffed animals in terms of interactions, but will have the possibility of negative moodlets.

3. Geeuto

Geeuto

Yeah maybe at first your child sim is scared but as they get to know the monster they become friends!!

4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I think the monster will be more like the cow plant and if the kids are tense when they go to bed, it will appear.

5. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Oooo interesting. What if you kid is in a really bad mood? Are they going to get sucked under the bed??

6. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

The Monster will eat the kids lol.

7. Bethany_XX

Bethany_XX

i saw the trailer, the monster under the bed is definitely an octopus tentacle and i think one the gurus posted a photo of the trailer and the octopus wasn't there and wrote something like do you see anything? as he's an adult he wasn't able to see the octopus so the adults in the game maybe won't be able to see it too , it seems like only kids will be able to see it

ShaylaJ likes this.
  8. Kympulse

Kympulse

I noticed it too. I really haven't give it much thought about what to expect,
    but all your ideas are interesting :p

ShaylaJ likes this.