1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Muscle & Weight Shifts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JohnBigOz, Nov 3, 2014.

1. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

Exactly when do they occur, I noticed my Alfons Landgraab was a somewhat chubby little guy, had him do intense work out (heavy lifting/workout) but I saw no noticeable change (he had no shirt on.. don't judge!)

Now, literally when I switched households and he came over, he was RIPPED AS HELL.

Strange.

2. Jarron

Jarron

It seems gradual in-home, but when you switch, it seems you see the effect all once.

3. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

That explains it... have to say Malcolm Landgraab and his brother Alfons are one hot pair.. well.. they;re both ripped now.

4. Jasbert

Jasbert

Ugh, I think there might be a bug in my game. I went fishing with my sim ONCE and now she's SO muscular it's disgusting. Now she's an elder and it's ALMOST gone. I can still remember how gross it looked *puke*