1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My new build :)

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by missmf2, Aug 1, 2015.

1. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

@KitOnlyHuman -Has inspired me to post one of my creations :)

I am TBH scared to post this.. I have been building for a while now and have never posted any of them to a forum so here we go..

It is a single or couples home, 1 master suite and 1 bathroom

Overall it includes a slew of different elements circled around the modern mansion type style.

Includes, a big in-ground pool, hot tub and party area, also some gardening space on the balcony and yard.

Please be honest in your critics and if anyone downloads please let me know.

P.S- There may be some textures or wallpaper and floors that could be CC maybe only a rug , just a FYI because, the download is saying auto detect CC.

Thanks for your time !

[​IMG]

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/galle...52985770175686&fb_action_types=simsfour:share

NEW SCREENSHOTS

08-02-15_1-18 AM.png 08-02-15_1-20 AM-2.png 08-02-15_1-22 AM.png 08-02-15_1-23 AM.png 08-02-15_1-24 AM.png 08-02-15_1-25 AM.png 08-02-15_1-28 AM.png 08-02-15_12-52 AM.png 08-02-15_12-52 AM-2.png 08-02-15_12-52 AM-3.png

P.S. I am going to go through the whole house in the next two days and see why it is saying CC and see if I can remove it so people can download with out fear :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    benji_br, Kit and Mitchi32 like this.
  2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

You did an awesome job!

3. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Thank you very much! You don't know how much that means to me :) I usually put them up in the gallery but, no one either sees them or likes them LOL! :)

I am not sure if there is stuff missing because like I said it is saying there is CC so I apologize in advance if you do bring it in to your game, please let me know thanks :)

4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I think it looks so awesome, I tweeted about it. Can't wait to plop it in my playing save!

missmf2 likes this.
  5. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

OMGOSH TY!

6. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

@missmf2 You're very welcome. Always glad to support members of our community! Especially when they have outstanding creations.

missmf2 likes this.
  7. Neeteon

Neeteon Staff Member

This looks amazing! I like the open layout of the build. :thumbsup::handok::handok:

missmf2 likes this.
  8. AquaSimmer

AquaSimmer

If you do find why it saying CC let me know. I've had the same problem, with an empty lot saying it was modded. Smh haha. Is this house on the gallery?

9. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Hello, I will try later today and tomorrow.. Yes, it is on the gallery but, not on the web gallery.. If you go through game you can put it in if you go to advanced and add CC option tick box.. Or you can follow the link above directly :) Thanks :)

AquaSimmer likes this.