1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My Sim Story - John Alves - (Oasis Springs) - UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Stories and Legacies' started by SimsPOV, Sep 27, 2016.

Will you miss me writing on a regular basis for the time being?

This poll will close on Sep 27, 2017 at 11:22 PM.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  3. Other (Please write in comments below)

0 vote(s)
  1. SimsPOV

Hey everyone on SimsVIP -

John Alves here. I wanted to log in to say hi and give an update of me doing further writing(s) on SimsVIP...

It is a bittersweet moment for me writing this. For the longest of time(s) it has seemed like, for an eternity that I have been part of The Sims, since the very first one...

I will no longer be posting Sims stuff on here, unless it is for me and someone else (more on that in a bit...) but for sure, no longer be posting stuff of me and with Nina Caliente or any female "love-interest" characters that are already in-game. That will be retired... However, y'all are free to always read back on my adventures that I had, the creative stories that were written up to last year...

Speaking of a year, it was back in August of 2015 that I had met someone. She lived in South Texas and me living here in Southwest Houston. I don't want to go into extra detail but long story short, she moved about 30 minutes from me and her and I are going to be MARRIED in 2017! :D I've known this girl for about a year, as we recently celebrated our one year anniversary of me courting her. (As she states it).

I haven't played The Sims 4 for almost a year and do I miss it? Eh... What kept me into playing was the creative storyline of me courting other women but with me having a woman of my own, who I am marrying next year, she takes up a lot of that Sims playing and I have NO complaints! :)

I will miss writing on a regular basis and seeing the tens of thousands of views whenever I logged in (By the way, THANK YOU to everyone! More than 26,000+ views!)

Maybe when her and I get our first house, I will bring my desktop with my Sims 4 on it and continue updating but with my wife as my love interest in-game. She may find that a little weird but it is what it is.

Till the next time SimsVIP community. God Bless!

John Alves