1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

My Sims Pictures

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by MiffoShort1997, Aug 7, 2015.

1. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Hello everyone,

Though a lot of the time I get down about my ASD stopping me from going out, sometimes it keeping me inside can really give me time to be creative and it was early this year when I made these Sim pictures which I hope you will all love as much as I do :)

Here is my Sims/Titanic picture which I created January of this year. I have always been a big fan of the Titanic so I simply had to merge the Titanic with my other favourite thing - The Sims :)
    Titanic and The Sims 4.png

Next came my other favourite thing to merge with the Sims. Doctor Who!
    The Sims 4 and Doctor Who Tardis.png

And that's it :) I made both of those earlier on this year and am very proud of them as they took a lot of patience and was a very hard and stressful thing to do :)

What do you guys think?

Matthew.

Neeteon likes this.
  2. Neeteon

Neeteon Staff Member

This is really cool! :thumbsup::handok:

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  3. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Thank you. That means so much :)

Matthew.