1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help with CC

Discussion in 'Custom Content and Modding Hub' started by MentalClockWork, Jun 28, 2015.

1. MentalClockWork

MentalClockWork

I'm seriously starting to loose my patience xD

So I recently downloaded some CC. Two .package eye CCs and some Tattoo CCs and one lot.
    I added them to the Mod and Tray folders respectively but upon loading my game only the lot and one of the tattoo's has turned up.
    I found the lot in my gallery like it said, but my eyes and tattoos aren't showing up no matter where I look.
    I've tried taking the CC out and then loading it back in
    I've tried removing the CC and Resource file and letting the game regenerate it, then putting the CC back in but that didn't work either.

Can anyone help me out?

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Is your game updated to the latest patch? Did you ensure that the content you're trying to install has been updated for use with the last update?

EDIT: What CC are you trying to install? You have links?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  3. MentalClockWork

MentalClockWork

I don't have links but these are the file names;
    ET DQ Gold Eyes 052115.package
    ET DQ Unusual Eyes 052515.package
    MSOMaoriRibsTattoo.package

4. PortHuronMike

PortHuronMike

Find ModConflictDetector and use it. Some CC made for TS$ just plain does not work. Not being a creator (yet) I have no clue as to why.

Sasha likes this.