1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Neighborhoods and More to Populate Our Town

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Naninasims, Aug 30, 2014.

Do you think we will have them?

1. Maybe in the Game

43.8%
  2. Maybe in the Gallery

56.3%
  1. Naninasims

Naninasims

Hey everyone!

So, I was wondering about if we're gonna have in the game or in the gallery these sims from that video to populate the town:

Do you think we're gonna have them? Or download them from the gallery?

Specially, I would love to have Gladys and these 4 sims in my game (Chuck, girlfriend?, and these 2 sims below):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

What do you think?

By the way, how can we Ask to Gurus something and they reply to us? (I tried twitter, but they never reply to me).

Thank you!​

htairchix likes this.
  2. George Davis

George Davis

I want to have some sims from sims 2 and sims 3 to make an appearance. I hope Brandi Broke from Sims 2 comes back. I loved their story!

3. SimfulSimmer

SimfulSimmer cute, clever and charming too.

This is a tricky question.

I know a few of the sims are in the gallery and i also know that a fair few are in the actual game. But after seeing the lack of houses in the worlds, I am not too sure. I would like to have all of them in the game though. Large worlds is definitely something that I feel the game will lack, but I like how sims can cross worlds. It populates the environment a little more, but I think it might be a bit annoying if there's a dozen Sims all in one place at once. Maybe not, but who knows. We'll find out when the game comes out.

Naninasims, htairchix and Meka3514 like this.
  4. SpunkyBeli

SpunkyBeli

I plan on putting in my sims I made, the beakers, Nervous Subject and the girlfriend I made to add to the mix

Naninasims and htairchix like this.
  5. htairchix

htairchix

Gladys is one of the first persons i want to play with. She cracks me up .:p

Naninasims and Reuta like this.
  6. Reuta

Reuta

I would love to have them in my game.. but i don't think they will be in the game :confused:

Naninasims likes this.
  7. gurlgamer05

gurlgamer05

I'm not sure. I plan on evicting most of the EA created Sims to place my own creations in both worlds lol

8. Mama_Lamb_ NC

Mama_Lamb_ NC

I want to add all the Sim families from Pleasantview but I'm wondering if there will be enough room...houses & all for them. Even if I was to evict the present families....you know?

Naninasims likes this.
  9. Naninasims

Naninasims

Guys, first of all thank you for all your replies and your attention on this post.

Well, with 1 day left till September 2nd, you're gonna have the game at that day right? If so, for those who will have the game on the release day, can you please share and tell if these sims of this topic are in the game or gallery?

So with that, the doubts will be solved then.

Thank you again! ^^

And excuse my english, I'm from Portugal!