1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

New Neighborhood and Environments

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get To Work' started by Cody, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Cody

Cody

Here is my idea of what they mean by environments. There are certain sections on the map where a new hood itself would not fit but if they expanded an already existent hood then it would be A Ok. The picture below for example there is a blank space where I have circled red. The neighborhood I highlighted would be an example of one that they would expand since it is small in public space. I would not think they would expand the neighborhood with the library, gym, etc. due to the already sprawling size of its public space but it is possible I guess.

The second picture if what I would assume they mean by changing the environment. As you can see the houses are all clumped together kind of funky. If they added to the hood by expanding it lets say for a moment they expanded towards that area. They would essentially erase what appears to be there and create a more polished area since it is now a playable area.

My theory.jpg My Theory 2.jpg

benji_br likes this.
  2. Cody

Cody

If we are going based on the map then they would probably not expand into the area I took a picture of but instead across the river if were they are being directionally correct but who knows ^_^! It also would be silly to have sims crossing two lanes of traffic which be an accident waiting to happen! I just thought what a nice little area that is over there so I took a picture of it. Not guility by any means.

benji_br likes this.
  3. Jarron

Jarron

They should have just opened up the little shops area across from the museum and library, etc.

4. Cody

Cody

I had no idea that they would go with the route they did :(. I dislike the world screen and how MP is in Willow Creek but not......which is silly! I also could not fathom only adding four lots when they were introducing especially something big as retail. I am not angry or hating on EA I understand fully why the lot space was limited in this EP as they chose to focus on the meat of the EP but it is none the less frustrating!

5. Wired

Wired

I've always thought that neighborhood you pictured would be easy to expand. They already have a little bench and "park" like area prepared along the water, and the houses appear easy to replace with empty lots. The only thing is that you'd be really close to the backdrop trees, so they'd have to push those back a bit. I don't know how world development works for this game so I don't know how easy it would be to do that. But surely redrawing the map screen wouldn't be too hard. It's pretty simple. I seem to be one of the few that actually like the look of it though.