1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

New objects you'd like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mitchi32, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

We've done a lot of speculating about new packs, traits and things we'd like to see in the game, but I thought maybe there's something already in the game that you would like more of?

My list:
    • I think beds are lacking and would like to see more beds (come on four poster!!), and perhaps the re-introduction of bunks (I know they're not in the game yet, but I couldn't help putting them in here).
    • Bassinets is an obvious one as well... getting pretty sick of the same old... unless they've got a crib option in the works for release with toddlers but I'll just keep my mouth shut on that one... :rolleyes: :roll:
    • I could always use more plants (indoor and outdoor) as well. I know we got a lot of outdoor plants with GT (which I love) but I would like more table top flowers and smaller ones that can be placed on shelves etc. (My sim houses are always filled with plants because irl I can't keep one alive if my life depended on it lol)
    • Single space bookshelves
    • more variation of any of the kid stuff... drawing table for example.
    • Piano - would love different pianos (upright that isn't cc :p)/ keyboard.
    • Blinds - I also love the window coverings that are like pull down fabric but they're 2x1, however I wish they had a 1x1 option. I don't have enough variety of counter height 1x1 window coverings. (I won't get into the colours of them.... hahaha)
    • Outdoor lighting. I would love to see more options in terms of stand alone, or even hanging patio lanterns (♬♫)
    • Again... I know we don't have lounge chairs in TS4 yet, and hopefully they'll be introduced w/ Seasons or a pool party pack or something, but I really miss them. Not necessarily for game play, but for pool-side decoration. lol. My pool area doesn't look the same without them. :(

What would you like more variety of that's already in the game? I love the MT items, and it made me realize how much I wish they came out with stuff for every room with that theme! :D

ShaylaJ and benji_br like this.
  2. gagasluxury

gagasluxury

Spiral staircase, circular bed, more instruments (drums for example), more hut tubs, curved pools, chairs that hang from ceiling, trampoline. In general I think children lack a lot of stuff but mainly more logic stuff for sims.

Mendota and benji_br like this.
  3. josgtzm

josgtzm

What i really miss from previous sims games are deck chairs i mean we even have them on the sims freeplay, we need too more outdoor objects, more paintings and those modular sofas like the sims 3 into the futurehttp://******************/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TS3W-2013-10-25-08-58-25-52.png http://******************/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TS3W-2013-10-25-08-58-17-02.png

4. benji_br

benji_br

Awesome list of items!

I don't personally like most lamps and ceiling lamps in the game right now, so all my houses have the same three or four, which is lame. So more of those, please.

Also, I want other options of the science objects, such as the microscope and the telescope. I know many people have been asking for this since day one, and I'll just endorse their request: We need smaller, more discreet versions of them.

This can sound silly, but you know how in GT we got posters with characters from the base game? I'd love to see more of this, more self referencing decor items. I'm sure Emily (the sea monster) will make more appearances in the future =)

And last but not least, I want more furniture for kids. All my kids in the game have literally the same bedroom, it's so sad hahahaha

5. JackieGoOutside

JackieGoOutside Staff Member

Yes, definitely more furniture for kids. More toys for kids, too. Different toys, not just stuffed animals. Tea sets, cat's cradle, dominos, jacks, puzzles, action figures and dolls--different stuff.

I also wouldn't mind the return of game consoles, and it would be nice if each type of gaming platform had its own games exclusive to it (so you have incentive to buy them instead of having one machine that does everything but your Sim still wanting another machine that plays all the same games). I especially miss Sims being able to bond over 2 player games, and maybe make it so more than two Sims can play together. (MySims Party!)

I wouldn't mind the return of drink and snack machines, either, plus cute little vending machines that have little toys in them for a new interactive collectable. And better shelving for collectables, too.

And stuff for gardening: Compost heap, little clay pots for flowers and herbs you can place on counters and stuff, tools that make gardening go faster...yeah, that would be nice, especially if they include kid versions for them to do alongside the adults.

Mendota and benji_br like this.
  6. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Agree with everything! So much little stuff that can make such a big difference.

benji_br likes this.
  7. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I don't think it was in any of the games but I think a Murphy Bed would be cool for the Sims 4. It is a bed that folds down from the wall.

8. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Agreed! They had those in Sims 2 + 3. I always had them in my dorm room!

9. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I would like to see the vibrating love bed again and a heart shaped hottub.

10. simsfan991

simsfan991

Id like to see more styles of bassinets for babies, like the cribs from the sims 2 and 3.

Kit likes this.