1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW: Site Supporter Badge

Discussion in 'SimsVIP Game Guides' started by SimsVIP, Aug 2, 2015.

1. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Hey everyone!

Just a quick heads up that I have created a brand new Site Supporter badge for those of you who have purchased any of SimsVIP's PDF Guides. This badge displays both on your profile page, and on your forums posts.

The change was automatic to everyone, but in the case you do not see a badge attached to your username, please send me a message and I will take care of it for your promptly!

I want to thank each and every one of you who has purchased a SimsVIP PDF Guide to support the site! The support and dedication of our fans is awesomely overwhelming, and we are determined to continue and provide our readers with the quality content they deserve.

-Alexis

supporter 1.png

supporter 2.png

2. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Woooo it's me LMAO :) I just got on at 2:33am :)

3. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Awesome! :D

missmf2 likes this.
  4. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Very cool Alexis :) I still want to buy a SimsVIP PDF guide as soon as my Dad gets some more money! I think $9.99 is about £6.00 in UK currency so hopefully I can get a guide soon. I'd like to get the Get To Work guide, mainly because I don't have a clue what I'm doing when I am playing it :p

Hopefully soon I will be a SimsVIP supporter - Yay!

Matthew.

5. RethkaSims4

RethkaSims4

Hi there @SimsVIP is there a donation system so you could give the site money without having to buy anything. If there isn't plz could you add one?

missmf2 and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  6. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

That's an awesome idea :)! My Dads money wasn't in tonight but I will definitely buy the Get To Work PDF Guide as soon as I possibly can!!
    I really need help on Get To Work and pretty much I can't play it again until I have the PDF Guide...

Cool idea though :)

Matthew.

7. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

If you do not want to purchase the game guides, you can also donate game codes for giveaways to the website by sending them to my email address: SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com.

If you really just want to donate to the site directly, you can send your donation via paypal to the email address above. :)

MiffoShort1997 likes this.
  8. Brunkey

Brunkey Site Supporter

9. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Just got CKS guide and Cheats guide can't wait !

Kit and iamkerri like this.
  10. missmf2

missmf2 Site Supporter

Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something? I cannot find the PDF guide for GTT? lol It is not on the product page.. Or maybe I am blind today?