1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

New To The Sims Youtube World Thingy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaptainSimLegs, Apr 4, 2015.

1. CaptainSimLegs

CaptainSimLegs

Hey guys CaptainSimLegs here, call me Captain. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the youtube sims thing, like what Lifesimmer or TheSimSupply does, and i wanna be a simmer on YouTube. I have a few episodes uploaded on YouTube, a speed build and an April fools joke CAS thingy xD
    here's my channel if y'all are curious: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_6tDS13X7TWBA9Kb03pFmQ
    I also wanna do some Machinima as well, just to practice making movies. I have another channel, SimsMovieGirl & JackHammer87, where i was supposed to upload Sims Machinima, until i discovered a program called MikuMikuDance, and was using it more than the Sims, which is sad lol. I'm planning on re-making my Sims 3 Series, Bloodlust on my CaptainSimLegs channel. So if you guys have any suggestions on how to improve please comment on my episodes on YouTube :)

2. PSSims21

PSSims21

Just subscribed! Cool vids. :) You can check out my channel,too.

3. Sweet Pea

Sweet Pea

Looking awesome! I subscribed to you with my gaming channel ^^
    (So you can see it's me xD)

4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

It takes a lot of bravery to do Let's Plays in my opinion. I'm still scared to try it. I don't much like my voice. =P