1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SimsVIP will be undergoing scheduled server maintenance on December 10, 2016 from 12:01AM Central Time (-6 GMT) until 1:01AM Central Time. During this time, SimsVIP will be offline while crucial server maintenance is performed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice

New Traits & Aspiration?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Get Together' started by 2HubbiesNLove, Aug 6, 2015.

1. 2HubbiesNLove

2HubbiesNLove

So I just read on the main information page that Lindsay confirmed through Twitter that there will be a couple of new traits and a new aspiration coming with Get Together. And November seems so far away now. I'm really excited about this new expansion pack, and to hear news that there's going to be new traits and an entirely new aspiration may be small news for some, but we have been wanting new traits and aspirations since the first expansion came out. I know the closer to the release more information will eventually come out I'm just curious to know what the new traits will be?

I'm hoping they add a trait in the aspiration rewards bank that will allow us to make friends and that friendships never deteriorates, because unless my game is glitchy my Sims will make friends but they'll become distant to the point their not friends anymore. There are some traits from TS3 I would love to see make a comeback, especially with Get Together like Irresistible, Party Animal, Socially Awkward, and Shy. I highly doubt they would give us 5 new traits for the new expansion but still... it would be awesome if they did.

Just curious, what are some new innovative or favorable traits you would like to see make a comeback from previous installments make it into the new expansion pack?

2. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

I too, would love to see this as a reward.

2HubbiesNLove likes this.
  3. Harry

Harry

I recon the shy trait would be perfect with this pack...but it needs to be different from loaner (unlike in the Sims 3) because I'm shy but I'm not a loaner.
    Also the bro trait should be updated with this pack because it ties in too well with the partying aspects of this pack.
    And also since dancing is a new skill I recon we should get a trait that is like a perfect dancer trait or something which would help build the dancing skill and unlock interactions and maybe exclusive dance moves.

benji_br likes this.
  4. MiffoShort1997

MiffoShort1997

Maybe we will get two new traits "good dancer" and "bad dancer" :) I think two traits like those would go well with this expansion pack. But also like @Harry said I think Loner is a good trait for this expansion pack :)

Maybe we will get a trait called "disco fever" for Sims who really enjoy dancing and partying. I think that would be a good trait to go with this expansion pack :)
    I am excited to find out what new traits and aspirations we will be getting :)

Matthew.

5. GalPals?

GalPals?

I hope we get a handful of new traits, because we haven't any since Outdoor Retreat, and that was only 1.

6. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

They did state "new traits and an aspiration" so that's more than one. I'm guessing one will determine how well they lead a club, but that's speculation.

fresayu and MiffoShort1997 like this.
  7. AquaSimmer

AquaSimmer

I love the idea of a "Two Left Feet" type of trait. That Sim would have to work really hard to try and get better at dancing. I think there might be a Dj related trait. A swimming trait? Because I don't think we have one of those. Party Animal is perfect too. Club goer as a trait maybe? As for the aspiration. I feel like its going to 95% party/hanging with friends related.

Misawa likes this.
  8. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

@AquaSimmer I agree about the traits but I'm hoping the aspiration is to lead a successful club!

AquaSimmer likes this.
  9. CanuckSimmer

CanuckSimmer Staff Member

I am very excited to see that we are getting some new traits in the game as well as a new aspiration! Fingers crossed that the game comes with more than a couple and that the new traits don't only apply to dancing, music and such. Either way, I'm excited that we will have some more variety when it comes to personalities!

AquaSimmer and Misawa like this.