1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Newcrest Cultural Center

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by benji_br, Jan 13, 2016.

1. benji_br

Hey, guys! This is my new build, the Newcrest Cultural Center. It's marked as a Museum, but I'm pretty sure it works well as a Lounge. It is definitely going to be my favorite hangout spot for clubs.

If you're interested in some backstory, here's how this came out: I recently moved to another area of my city, one with many examples of Brazilian Modern Architecture (if you're an enthusiast, you'll know Oscar Niemeyer, Lina Bo Bardi, Burle Marx etc.), so I've been taking long walks and taking everything in. I was inspired by raw materials, ample spaces, straight lines and lots of glass. It's cold and intimidating, but also somehow inviting. I plan on exploring these themes further in future builds, specially because I think it goes well in Newcrest (which btw looks a lot like this neighborhood).

I'm busy with work, so no time for pictures. Here's one though, as well as the link: http://bit.ly/1Rm0InM

What do you guys think? That fire hydrant in the foreground is distracting though hehe
    Adlw SimieskArt likes this.