1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Next project

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Cody, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Cody

Cody

The small lots in Sims 4 are very frustrating when trying to get really creative for they restrict it. Wanting to make something grand I set my sights on the glorious 50x50 lot that the Landgrabbs lived on, perched upon that glorious hill. No amount of wealth could save them from being made homeless or their house bulldozed *insert evil laughter*. Here glorious space now rested with out stretched arms tugging at my creativity with sparkling eyes of anticipation that shook my utter core with excitement at the new found possibilities! No visionary angel came to whisper in my ear as I sat wracking my brain. I shut down the game and twelve hours later as I stared at the ceiling it came to me what I HAD TO BUILD. Being that Oasis Springs is a desert a large lush garden like what would be found in Willow Creek would not survive in the harsh heat. So what was a sim to do? Have to travel all the way to Willow Creek for a fresh breath of greenery? No no this would not do! NOT NOW NOT NEVER I EXCLAIMED TO THE THIN AIR AROUND ME! I was going to construct a biodome, a complete regulated environment that supports plant life that would not be typically found in OS! I am far from finished but here is what I have started. I am going to have a lake with a waterfall...boy is it going to be SNAZZY. It is going to become one of the Sim World Wonders. I would like to take a moment to give a huge thanks to Plastic Box from MTS who unlocked a bunch of rocks/plants that were not accessible from build mode. Otherwise this project would not be feasible.
    Here is a preview.png Second Preview.png Third preview.png

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  2. Cody

Cody

hiikk.png Progress on making an artificial lake/pond is making great headway and near completion ^_^!

missmf2 likes this.
  3. Mitchi32

Mitchi32

Are you going to make Bud and Doyle sims? Coz that would be awesome.

missmf2 likes this.