1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

No reaction...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PoPtart, Sep 4, 2014.

1. PoPtart

PoPtart

Once I figured out how to use the emotions, they were quite fun and I got straight into experimenting possible outcomes...

Except there was no reacting to the people around them.
    I made a sim, hooked her up then shacked her up, and made them very happy :)
    Then I made her start bringing home random guys to makeout with.. But nope no reaction from the boyfriend.

Does cheating only count if you're married in the sims? I havnt seen a cheating reaction yet.

Another disappointment was I tried making a married couple miserable (like how pancake bob was advertised)... Except their kid doesn't react when they fight!

My damn sims may be more 'intuitive' but all I can see is self-absorbed a** holes...

2. Pedro

Pedro

yeah i want to know more about the jealousy system on sims 4, cause i had two sims dating and then i made the boy cheat on his girlfriend in front of her, but she didnt even react! the three sims were on the same conversation!!!!!!!! the girlfriend talked like nothing had ever happened!

3. Laspyra

Laspyra

Wow...that's really weird. I haven't done any family or dating stuff yet. I've been trying to figure out gardening and fishing. Oh my gosh. I just had a crazy thought. What if someday they try to sell us new emotion "stuff" packs or store content...Lol. Yikes, I sure hope not.

4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

LOL that's really funny. My legacy founder married Don Lathario who is noncommital and always want to bang other people, but I've been denying him that because I want him to stay with the family, but now I know this why should I worry? lol! I'll even let him bring his girls home for dinner

Laspyra likes this.
  5. GeekyAngelGirl

GeekyAngelGirl

Hm, strange I've had quite the opposite, my sims are married and the male sim flirted with my sims friend while in the same conversation with his wife and said friend, my female sim, while not angry did get embarrassed as did the friend and the husband.

6. buriedwarf

buriedwarf

Unfortunately, the sims don't have the jealousy emotion, but I do think they could at least get sad over such things. Let's just hope they put this in a patch or anything, since we already are waiting for a lot of things in the future patches, why not another one, huh?

7. Pedro

Pedro

Yeah.. I guess only married sims have some type of reaction..