1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Oasis Springs is now green?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Sasha, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Sasha

Sasha

Not sure if I entirely mind... [​IMG] but would rather know if there's a 'fix' out there. The only thing I can think of that modded entire towns was the First Snow Mod from SimCookie that I've used in the past though I have since removed it from the Mods folder for use at another time... quite a while ago, I also use Coolspear1's the doctor and science careers 'reimagined' and the Future Sim Lab reimagined, so these change the workplaces also Coolspearl1's spawn insects anywhere.. (but, don't think it would be any of these).

I haven't 'played' Oasis Springs for some time. Have also checked at SimsCookie's First Snow for any similar comments but to no avail.. My cache is cleared regularly. Have also used the 'repair game' function.

TIA :)
    Oasis Springs Green Issue.jpg

2. Sasha

Sasha

Finally fixed this Issue!
    So relieved, although Oasis Springs looked funky 'green' [​IMG] [​IMG] Was quite by accident, so not sure if it was by deleting the clientDB file so Origin would 'create' a new one, (this can often fix various 'bugs / issues') or a few mods I had deleted albeit could not see what mod actually could've affected the fix. Happy it's fixed though [​IMG]

3. Sasha

Sasha

Spoke a little too soon....

Seems the problem arises when I build on empty lots in Oasis Springs namely, when I download from my gallery before entering the chosen 'lot'... (from overhead view..) [​IMG] now when I build on 'top' of a base game house, it's not green... empty lots however, when I build, the area and surrounds are still green [​IMG] It did work normally when I entered an empty lot in build mode and then place a lot from my gallery though... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Would just add that it happens with unmodded/cc lots that I download, but would love to know what is doing it [​IMG]