1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Oasis Spring's Museum "Futures Past"

Discussion in 'Creation and Photo Sharing Hub' started by Cody, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Cody

Cody

When I first laid my eyes on the available museums I quickly saw what a problem they were. They were very empty, boring, and did not feel like a real museum to me at all. To this in truth I was glad for I like projects! Sims 4 quite frankly so many of the places are near dang perfect that there was not much to work on or provide me a challenege. With the museum in Oasis Spring I wanted to maintain the orginal arctectual character of the building. So that meant doing little as possible to the exterior/interior of the building itself. I bent this rule when working with the second and third floors for they were too small but it still maintains the same body as the orginal just bigger. It is still a work in progress but when the second and third floors are completed I will share more photos along with more detailed photos of the first floor. Here is a sneak peak ^_^! Here is the photo of the near orginal, I already began playing with the counters *guility look*. Spoiler alert if you do not want to see what some of the career rewards look like look away, run away! 1st.png 2nd.png Ah it feels so much better, I guess that is all just personal opinion. Some of you may think the orginal is the most artistic creation since the Mona Lisa each to their own :p.

2. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

3. Cody

Cody

Thank You :)!

4. Cody

Cody

5. Cody

Cody

More pictures! I am finished with the museum for now. There are many blank spaces to add art that is later introduced in expansion/game packs. So it is kind of empty in some areas but that is just great for down the road. As a builder when I get random ideas that are kind of crazy it leads to great excitement. For example I thought of building a desert room with plants and sand! One of the carpets look amazingly like sand so it just worked! I could add more pictures to give a expanded view on what there is to offer but I feel like what I have provided is suffiecient enough.

6. jeLlyBeAn1573

jeLlyBeAn1573

I like it! Do you have it loaded to the gallery?

7. Cody

Cody

No, with this computer being old it has its quirks and I can not open up the gallery without it crashing my entire computer. So no gallery for me when there are really great houses to be downloaded :(.