1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Objects can be upgraded with all upgrades available. :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Esnes Nommoc, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Esnes Nommoc

Esnes Nommoc

I'm kind of a perfectionist, or something like that, I always want my objects to be fully upgraded, but in The Sims 3 you have to choose which upgrade to install. :confused2: So I think it's great when you can upgrade objects with all upgrades available in The Sims 4 now. :D Does anyone think so?

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I do! I have recently been playing around with this and I am glad. I wasn't too fond of that in TS3 lol decisions, decisions!!!

3. Sara

Sara

What objects are upgraded, do you mesn the thing origin offers you for 15€? Is it worth if? What is it about?

4. chaoskishin

chaoskishin

They're talking about the Handiness upgrades. In the Sims3, you could only choose one upgrade per object. In the Sims4, you can apply every upgrade available to an objects, so long as you have enough parts.

Scyerline and Sara like this.
  5. Sara

Sara

Ohhh lol i understand now, yeah i like that too very handy

6. bshag4lv

bshag4lv

I love the upgrades, and it doesn't take a couple of days like sims 3 used to.

7. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

cool, thanks for the info!

8. Tamas

Tamas

I wouldn't mind if everything had an unbreakable upgrade. I know it's not very realistic but if I take the time to train a handy sim, I wouldn't mind not having to fix stuff all the time. For now I'm making good use of the "replace" option on all those darn toilets... :)

uhleeshuh likes this.
  9. blossums

blossums

Good to know, I haven't got that far yet, so thanks