1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

One Sim in park, other at home doesn't go to work

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Naria, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Naria

Naria

It seems like I keep finding random issues. :confused:

So I was controlling one Sim who was in the park in Oasis Springs looking for collectibles, one Sim was still at home on 'Care for Self' action. Her career thing kept flashing indicating she was missing work. Clicking on her portrait provided no way to send her to work and she never automatically went while he was at the park, just skipped it altogether.

Of course, I can't speak for if this was before or after patch because I never tried to have another Sim off lot when another at home had work time.

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

I had an issue somewhat like you're talking about except I had a sim at the bar while her parents were supposed to come home. When I finally took my sim home the parents were being treated on the UI as if they were still at work, yet they were wandering around the house watching tv and cooking. I ended up clicking on the briefcase on their icons and telling them to Leave Work Early. It worked- I got to use them like normal and they got no repercussions on their work performances.

Maybe there's something whack-a-doodle with sims keeping their schedules will under the Care for Self action.

3. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

Oh and that happened to me before the new patch, haven't tried it again or came across recreating that situation since then.