1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdoor Retreat Problems

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat' started by Kalibobali, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

I've been playing Sims since the first game but became addicted when Sims 2 was released and I've bought almost every expansion pack and game released in the series since then. I started checking SimsVIP for information towards the end of the Sims 3 games being released but I've never felt the need to actually make an account until now.

When I first bought Outdoor Retreat I loved it. I thought it was well worth my $20 and I still think it's an adorable addition to the game. The only problem is, it doesn't seem like they're fixing certain glitches I've had since release. I've never made a forum post before so I'm sorry if it's lengthy but here we go.

I thought it was really nice that Sims who have the "loves the outdoors" trait sometimes get the whim to go on vacation. But when I sent mine they came back and woke up the next morning with a 2 day "Rejuvenated" mood-let that was +2 Happy. Now every time i go through a loading screen of any kind the mood-let comes back and my sim is happy again. Even though it's run out many times. A lot of my sims have this trait and every time they want to go on vacation they become happy for the rest of their lives. It's really boring for me never having my sims feel negative emotions. I had a sim who was gloomy but I've never seen her sad because of this glitch. She doesn't feel gloomy at all.

This really ruins the game pack for me in a way and its only made worse by the (less annoying) glitch that causes all sims who DON'T have the "loves the outdoors" trait to get homesick which makese them sad every time they go on vacation after the first time. These two problems have been discouraging me from getting to use the game pack at all. And I really love it's content :(

Anyway, I'm sorry if that was super long but I would be so grateful for any help or cheat to remove mood-lets maybe. Anything to call attention to this problem so i can start enjoying this game pack again:)Thank you to anyone who actually reads this lol

2. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

Hey there,

The easiest way to remove that moodlet is to use the following cheat: Sims.remove_all_buffs. Be sure to enter testingcheats true first. Please note, that this will remove all moodlets from your Sims, and will reset their emotional state to fine.

Here is a list of cheat codes to help you in the future. http://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/ :)

3. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

Thanks for the help. However this doesn't work on this one particular buff. It clears everything else but the "rejuvenated". I've seen multiple people post about this problem in other places but they get very little response and usually it ends at the person just saying it's a minor issue. But none of their suggestions work. At this point i guess im just going to cut my sim's vacations short and hope they fix some of the bugs in Outdoor Retreat soon.

4. SimsVIP

SimsVIP Staff Member

5. Kalibobali

Kalibobali

yeah i've spent a lot of time searching and have still only come across this complaint a handful of times and i assume it's not something that bothers most people so i don't think it gets a lot of attention. After all there are worse things than your sim always being too happy lol:p Not to mention it only affects sims with that trait. But yeah thank you for the advice i'll definitely report it on there.