1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AtomicSimmer, Nov 13, 2015.

1. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

I see they made a new patch that allows you to choose what packs to play with for the sims 3. I think they should have this option for the sims 4 as well. what do u think?

2. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

I think that since TS4 doesn't have the performance issues that TS3 did, it wouldn't be necessary. However, I don't see why not.

Sweet Pea likes this.
  3. AtomicSimmer

AtomicSimmer

Well Its not needed right now but I could see it somewhere down the road when the sims 4 starts looking like sims 3 with alot of packs.

Sweet Pea likes this.
  4. Kit

Kit Mommy Mode Staff Member

That's very true. Even now that I have it on TS3 I don't really have a reason to use it cuz I tend to use at least one thing out of each expansion. In fact, if you don't want to use a pack, why have it downloaded at all? Yes, the manager adds a bit of ease to transition between what you want to do, but wouldn't it be more of a bother to go into a game after loading it up to realize you didn't enable the right packs? It's useful, but not for me. I already have that problem with CC. Lol.

Misawa likes this.