1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Performance Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Luis Alonso, Jul 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Luis Alonso

Luis Alonso

I wonder if anybody else had this problem: My game was working fine until I noticed some interactions seemed way off. For example, after my Sim used the toilet, instead of using the sink, they would wash their hands in the air above the toilet! I noticed this usually happens after I made my sim instantly upgrade an object, in particular shower stalls as he would upgrade the shower and then get stuck cleaning the shower until I force him to move somewhere else! I figured it must have been a corrupt CC so I disabled all CC, restarted the game and sure enough, the problem disappeared. My game was working fine after I seemingly found the culprit but I did the instant upgrade and my game went on the fritz again! Anybody else having this and/or similar issues?