1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are not receiving an email confirmation after registering your account, send an email to SimsVIPContact@Gmail.com with your registered username, and we will validate your account.
    Dismiss Notice

Please tell me I'm not the only one... (resize cheat)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bluebythebook, Sep 5, 2014.

1. bluebythebook

bluebythebook

... who saw this video of the resize cheat being exploited whilst a Sim was using an object (say, the weight lifting station, the computer, etc.) and then thought,

"Okay... what would two Sims woohooing look like?"

I swear, I'm not a deviant! Remember how nuts it looked in TS3 when the covers were removed from a bed and you saw how contorted the bodies became to make the covers move?

Now I'm curious. Gonna have to try it when I get home.

Not a deviant, I swear. Ask my husband.

:smilingimp:

2. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

LMAO I had no idea about this cheat that is SO funny. I loved the sim standing like 2ft from the 700ft TV and looking up at it like "Woooow! The picture on this is amazing!"

bshag4lv likes this.
  3. bluebythebook

bluebythebook

Sim Guru Trev explained it more technically on Reddit. He said that the... sphere of influence, if you will, for the object is not proportional to its size. So the object can be a million foot tall TV, but the Sim will treat it like it's a 3 foot tall TV.

http://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/2cofz6/objects_in_the_sims_4_can_be_resized/cjhz8pe

But, in that video it looked like that one male Sim was urinating without the blur? So it makes me wonder if woohooing would also occur without the usual censoring a la the blanket and such.

Gee, only one way to find out.

Edit: There was blur. Still curious about the blankets, since they are attached to the bed and not the Sim.

4. uhleeshuh

uhleeshuh

lol! that would be interesting to see, the sims probably twist around like in TS2 LOL

5. JohnBigOz

JohnBigOz

As per all the previous games.

They don't have "intercourse" animation, they will likely hide the Sims if anything, and wouldn't be animated.

6. MidnightPearl

MidnightPearl

now I know how to do this cheat-thanx :)

7. elsing

elsing

Oh you've planted that seed now haven't you bluebythebook